ONE STRING イグアナマイケル ONE STRING イグアナマイケル

Rock on!

RAGTAGS RAGTAGS

The acting is pretty great, and jokes land pretty well too. I didn't really get that they were being paid to be people's friends till I watched it over. Maybe it could be shown/explained better. Screen direction wise- the 180 rule was broken a few times, and was a bit distracting, and some shots that show just the environment instead of the characters, could've worked better if showing the characters reaction to the scene. Overall was pretty good!

illCashLewis responds:

Thank you for the feedback waymonds! Always appreciate creative criticism!

BUTTON BUTTON

WELP!!!!1

Loved it

Quinn & ANGUS - Beans Quinn & ANGUS - Beans

Life is a rolercoaster! Awesome one!

Night Owl Night Owl

Dang so cool!

And the screen direction is awesome well done!

Lemonade Lemonade

Wow! this short is very sweet. the character designs are lovely and match the innocent nature of the main character! Makes me want to read the short story! GREAT JOB!

The Irwins - Moe Maloney The Irwins - Moe Maloney

Hilarious! The timing between James and Peter was great! had me laughing out loud! :D The simple design style is complimented by the minimalistic animation approach. the voice acting is really good too. I think my only bout are the backgrounds, something about them feels off....maybe it's a perspective problem.

Overall funny vid! :D

Spaced Out Spaced Out

GREAT SHORT! The character designs are silly and cute. The music is great (is it Ren and Stimpy?) A really hilarious short!

Crown Crown

I really like this. The limited color scheme, the music, is all great. The forms you create using flat shapes are superb and is a great accompaniment to the music( which is very haunting.) VERY WELL DONE!

A Victim A Victim

Poor flamingo....we all try to run from death but we can't escape... good animation!